BW Printworks UpdateMay26
5/26/2012 8:01 AM
We wanted to give you an update on some of the things we have been working on.
- We are currently inputting some new products. They are a new wallet shift calendar, desk shift calendar, and day planner. Check back on our blog soon!
- We have eliminated the two day planner packages. They were not very popular over the past few years.
- We separated out the small day planners. They were originally one product link in which you chose whether you wanted a month view or 2 week view. We feel that this setup is a little more streamlined.
- Logo support. We are still in beta testing. We are not happy yet with the software integration and hope to have it dialed in by the end of season.
- No price increase on your shift calendars. We were able to improve our efficiency to offset some of our rising costs. We hope to continue to be the best priced and best quality shift calendars out there.
We are proud to be able to give back to the profession we love. Thank you for your continued support. We wouldn't be able to do this without YOU.
BW Printworks Support Team